With a strong background of more than 20 years in
Manufacturing - first as Quality Control Inspector and
in-house Technical Trainer for a large automotive component
supplier and then as Head of Operations for a plastic
component supplier - I had made transition into soft-skills
training and human process facilitation in 2001.
Since then, I have offered workshops for students, teachers, graduate engineering trainees, front line sales & service personnel, service mechanics, customer relations executives and technicians in the service industry; junior managers and production staff in the manufacturing industry.
I have facilitated and co-facilitated workshops with students and teaching staff of educational institutions such as PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, Kalaignar Karunanidhi Institute of Technology, Coimbatore; Jayam College of Engineering & Technology, Dharmapuri, S.A.Engineering College, Chennai; Vedavalli Vidyalaya, Walajapet; Chettinad Vidya Mandir, Karur; Vidya Peetam, Sholingur, Vidya Vanam, Coimbatore and Swami Dayanandha Higher Secondary School, Manjakudi, Tiruvarur District.
I have worked closely with more than 1500 women and men cluster coordinators of Self-Help Groups, conducting workshops all over Tamil Nadu. The objective of these workshops was to help rural women entrepreneurs develop necessary entrepreneurial skills, focusing on their motivation, attitude and behavior, to create viable micro-enterprises. This was sponsored by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Chennai and Hand in Hand, an NGO organization based in Kancheepuram.
I regularly co-facilitate workshops for organizations, educational institutions and social service organizations along with Dr. T.T. Srinath.
I have an Under-graduate Degree in Psychology from University of Madras and hold a first-class Diploma in Business Data Processing.
- Participated in the ‘Basic Lab on Human Process,’ conducted by the Indian Society for Applied Behavioral Science, the Indian associate of the National Training Laboratory, USA.
- Participated in workshops on Emotional Intelligence, Appreciative Inquiry, Drama Therapy and Personal Effectiveness.
- Have undergone 35 hours of ‘Souldrama and Psychodrama Training’ as approved by the International Institute of Souldrama ®, The American Board of Examiners in Group Psychotherapy, Sociometry and Psychodrama and the National Board of Certified Counselors, USA, in Mahabalipuram, Chennai, during January 2010.
- Undergone 40 hours of intensive NLP coaching with Dr.Somesh Chadda, Corporate Consultant and Certified NLP Trainer.
- Undergone 30 hours ‘Psychodrama’ an action method, using dramatization, role playing and dramatic self-presentation, supervised by Psychodrama Director, Dr. Jochen Becker-Ebel an associate of Moreno Institut, Edenkoben, Germany.
Watch this space for updates..... Stay tuned for news about our upcoming exciting workshops!