I have spent over 25 years in the United States as an IT Professional with diverse experience in Insurance, Telecommunications, Retail, Software and Cosmetics industries. I have proven Leadership abilities and superior communication skills in collaborating and building relationships with stakeholders to enable successful delivery of complex transformation projects. Having worked on assignment in India, I have a unique sensitivity to the differences in the work culture and communication styles between off-shore and on-shore organizations. An enduring interest in Organizational Leadership, led me to take on the responsibility of coaching and mentoring teams in better communications in order to have the necessary positive outcomes.
To this end, I have formed ‘Crucible Learning LLC, Texas, USA’, in partnership with T.T. Srinath & Associates to pursue the kind of work we are all currently engaged in across the world.
I co-facilitate workshops for organizations, educational institutions and social service organizations along with Dr.T.T.Srinath. Participants in our workshops come from organizations such as Carborundum Universal, Wendt India Ltd., Sterling Holiday Resorts Ltd., Autoprint Machinery Manufacturers, Vedavalli Vidyalaya, ITC Ltd., Metals & Minerals Trading Corp., Down’s Syndrome Federation of India.
I also offer one-on-one sessions with clients to explore human processes and discover more about themselves, their strengths, their styles and their interpersonal and group interactions.
I am also an artist and work primarily on paper and silk. My art reflects my interest in Eastern mysticism, Yoga and meditation.
I have an Under-graduate Degree in Public Relations and Management from the University of Madras, India.
- Completed 20 hours of Psychodrama & Souldrama Training as approved by the American Board of Examiners in Group Psychotherapy, Sociometry and Psychodrama and the International Institute for Souldrama, Florida, United States of America.
- Trained in ‘Creative Action Methods’ with Dr. T.T. Srinath, who is a certificate holder in Sociodrama and Action Methods, issued by MPV/SAM Sociodrama & Action Methods Training and accredited by the British Psychodrama Association. ‘Creative Action Methods’ is a methodology that engages mind, body and emotions in a combination of structured and unstructured experiences, creating an environment of learning through reflection, dialogue and informal processes.
- Trained in ‘Creative Action Methods Facilitation’ with Dr. T.T. Srinath, who is a certificate holder in Sociodrama and Action Methods, issued by MPV/SAM Sociodrama & Action Methods Training and accredited by the British Psychodrama Association.
- Certified NLP Leadership Practitioner from NLP Training Concepts, one of the premiere NLP Training Institutes in the United States, which offers the most comprehensive NLP Certification training programs available. Neuro-Linguistic Programming is taught as a system for understanding the patterns of human success and helps clients access those models of success and acquire the necessary skills in order to have better outcomes with communication and relationships.
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner from NLP Training Concepts to deepen understanding of advanced concepts and language patterns.
- Trained with Landmark Forum, which is Landmark’s flagship program. Landmark’s methodology provides an experience of transformative learning, which gives people an awareness of the basic structures in how they know, think, and act.
- Attended workshops on ‘Crucial Conversations’, ‘Servant Leadership’ and ‘Effective Communications’.
Watch this space for updates..... Stay tuned for news about our upcoming exciting workshops!