Relationships with others:
The workshops take participants through understanding how they can communicate and relate in an enabling way and work through defenses that limit their work and personal relationships. At the end of the workshop, participants would have gained an understanding of simple tools that they can take back to their workplace and personal life, thus enhancing their relationships.
The workshops are completely experiential and draws heavily on the theoretical constructs of ‘Non-Violent Communication’ developed by Dr. Marshall Rosenberg, ‘Appreciative Intelligence’ based on the initial concept of Dr. David Cooperider, and enhanced by applying ‘Positive Psychology’ to the core principles of ‘Appreciative Inquiry’. We will also incorporate techniques of ‘Sociodrama’ and ‘Action Methods.’ .
- What does it mean to know and express myself in a different and enabling way?
- How can I express my needs, be true to myself and still be in honest relationships with others?
- How can I make a difference to myself and the organization that I am part of and to significant relationships in my life?
- How can I experiment with value free and non-prescriptive ways of relating to people?
- How can I bring clarity and awareness to the way I relate with people and the world I live?
- How can I walk alongside significant people in my life?
- How can I help empower myself so as to take life in my stride and as a unique gift which I am fortunate to possess?
- How can I experience my spontaneity and creativity?
Watch this space for updates..... Stay tuned for news about our upcoming exciting workshops!