Relationship with Self
We offer both individual and group sessions using our profoundly experiential interactive methodology.
One-on-one sessions are customized after an initial consultation for participants to discover more about themselves, their strengths, their styles and their interpersonal interactions. Our facilitator creates an environment for the participant to discover positive outcomes that serve his/her own unique situations.
Workshops allow participants to work together in a group setting, along with one or two facilitator(s) to explore human processes that contribute to self-discovery, interpersonal effectiveness, and rewarding group work. The facilitator(s) help create a climate for learning where the participants use the ‘here and now’ experience to derive their insights, using each other as a resource.
The work draws from eminent social psychologists such as Kurt Lewin, Bion and humanistic psychologists such as Carl Rogers and Abraham Maslow and on the model of ‘Adult Learning Cycle’, conceptualized by David Kolb, in the early 1970s.
- Discover behaviors that serve and limits them
- Increase their emotional intelligence – their ability to understand and manage themselves and their interactions with others
- Improve their ability to reach out more effectively
- Deepen their understanding of interpersonal processes and group dynamics
In turn facilitating them to:
- Understand why and how they trip over themselves and get in their own way when influencing others
- Release strengths and untapped potential that they may have been unable to translate into productive action
- See themselves more realistically in relation to others, in terms of their own similarities and differences
- Understand the process of personal unfolding toward wholeness and the process for the same
- Further increase their sense of self worth
Watch this space for updates..... Stay tuned for news about our upcoming exciting workshops!